Does the moment make the man, or does the man make the moment?

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Good Point!

I just want to say a big 'thank you' to msd for bringing this up in her last comment:

"As I'm sure most of you know the Wives Association hosted the Pens & Pins bowling event to raise money for the Make a Wish foundation. As part of that event each player autographed the bowling shirt they wore that day and those are up for auction. The auction ends in a little over 2 days and Alex's shirt has yet to be bid on. (Also Martin Skoula and John Curry) but GoGo's name is on The Cup! I'm hoping someone reads this and shows a little love to Make a Wish and Alex."

I was actually under the impression that the auction was over, but it's not, and Gogo still had no bidders... how sad it that?!
So I'm totally all on the... 'get Gogo some love' train... if you guys know anyone that would be interested or, you're interested, I say lets get it done! It's almost valentine's day right? Bring on the love!!

You can view the auction here!

Once again, thanks for all the comments and feedbacks... I'm really glad I didn't lose any followers after putting up that Carter pic lol.

5 comments:

  1. Done*


    *Disclaimer: I'm not a stalker. I'm not creepy. A little obsessed, maybe. But it goes to a good cause. Birthday present to myself. Yeah, that's how I'm rationalizing this..... :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. But this is just another one of the many reasons why I love you!!

    YAY!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha well now I almost don't want to bid... So that Jay doesn't loose the shirt off Gogo's back! hahaah You know I love you Jay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should all just bit on the other random shirt up for grabs... I think Talbot's is still like.. only 1 or 2 bids... that's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm willing to bet that Thursday and into Friday, the bids are going to increase like crazy as everyone tries to win it last minute.

    ReplyDelete