Does the moment make the man, or does the man make the moment?

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Setting It Up...

Alrighty my peeps...

So I have the first post scheduled for February 1st... although, I only have two posts written thus far.
As long as everything goes good though, we should be on schedule! *Fingers crossed*

Also, I feel like it's my duty to explain when I go 'out of the norm' with a character.
I know that Max Talbot is always fun loving, but with some kind of deeper purpose... but he's not really like that in this story. I'm basing him on my friend (Consti if you read NHelle), so... he might not be the same sort of person he is in other stories. (I felt I owed people that little heads-up).

But that being said, YES, this is a Gogo story... yay!

Hope you like it... I can't wait to get your feedback.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, you have only whetted my appetite. And Your 'heads-up' is only increasingly piquing my interest.

    I can't wait to see what you have in store for this. What kind of brainchild this will develop into. But one thing I know for a fact: this will be epic. E P I C.

    I know I am going to love this beyond all other stories. Ohmygoodness, Goligoski. My calendar is in countdown mode, and the days will pass by so slowly.

    Is it wrong of me to say that this is my favorite story ever, even though I haven't read a word yet? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jay that this is going to be great. You are to much of a gifted writer for it not to be. I'm a loyal Badgers supporter through and through but he was always one of my guilty rival team crushes and I spazzed the first time I saw him play for my Penguins. I guess what I am trying to say is that I am excited to start reading this story.

    ReplyDelete